Monday, August 9, 2010

Update 4 Baby Sage


Big Sister Maya and Baby Sage

Prayer of Praise!
Holly writes, "Precious baby Sage is...HOME!! We are thrilled!! We not only celebrate our answered prayer that Sage is healthy, but we celebrate each of you who helped us through this past week. Whether you were right by our side at the hospital, calling/texting/fbing, praying for her from near or far, you mattered. We are so grateful for your support - you all got us through this!

Three things got me through this week - faith, family and friends. I could not have done it without these. 

This song helped get me through the week, so I will sign off with this:

          I cast all my cares upon You,
          I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet.
          And anytime that I don't know what to do,
          I will cast all my cares upon You."

No comments:

Post a Comment